Перейти к содержимому

Фотография

Please help me. I don't understand the fees??

• Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь для ответа.
2 ответов в данной теме

#1 Новичок Thihonm (WMID 629527717211 )

• сообщений 1
  • Webmoney BL

Отправлено 01 октября 2021 - 02:45

Can I withdraw money from my WMZ to someone else's MasterCard Vietnam bank account? And the cost is how much? Or is it mandatory to withdraw money to the main bank account?
If not, how much does it cost to transfer money to someone else's MasterCard Vietnam Bank Account?
How much does it cost to withdraw money directly from WMZ wallet to Vietnam NAPAS card?

• Наверх

#2 Знаток Денис (WMID 144299875603 )

• сообщений 1 262
  • Webmoney BL

Отправлено 01 октября 2021 - 10:02

Can I withdraw money from my WMZ to someone else's MasterCard Vietnam bank account? And the cost is how much? Or is it mandatory to withdraw money to the main bank account?
If not, how much does it cost to transfer money to someone else's MasterCard Vietnam Bank Account?
How much does it cost to withdraw money directly from WMZ wallet to Vietnam NAPAS card?

Hello.

On financial issues please contact the support:

https://www.webmoney...financial.shtml

• Наверх

#3 Продвинутый пользователь Darvin (WMID 471586628840 )

• сообщений 723
  • Webmoney BL

Отправлено 01 октября 2021 - 10:23

You can use for depositing and withdrawing funds to/from purses via bank wires the WebMoney Transfer Banking Service.
Instruction for this you can see by the following URL:

All ways of withdrawing and adding funds are listed by the following URLs:

WebMoney GeoService is a geographic information system that integrates, stores and displays data about location of WebMoney-related places (pre-paid card outlets, exchange offices, deposit terminals, ATMs, etc). - http://geo.webmoney....ut.aspx?lang=en

• Наверх